Category : Automobile Performance
Been talking to a friend of the shop #SuWorks for some time and he finally finished his 1 year build on this vehicle for a client of his. The FRS was fitted with many goodies so because of the forced induction kit that was added they needed some one to program this vehicle. We were recommended to get this vehicle started since it was fitted with some upgraded injectors and fuel pump so it needed a new calibration.
The FRS arrived by trailer and after a few things were buttoned up it was time to add the starting #ecutek ROM.
Needless to say after the correct configurations to the ROM was placed the car came to life. Short and Long term fuel trims were checked and they were +/- 5% as indicated.
Mods on the vehicle (which are many), but only going to put the pertinent ones:
Greddy Turbo Kit
DW 750cc injectors
DW 300c fuel pump
NST Pulley set
Rocket Bunny body kit
Defi gauges and AEM wideband
To date we managed to make a power pull to see how the wastegate would react and we managed to make 7.5psi and power pulled to 227whp on 93 octane (stock on these vehicles are 150whp) AFRs were in the 11.1 range.
We were hoping to move the psi levels to 10psi but had a actuator issue that needs to be sorted out so till that is fixed we will update you guys in a few days.
Special thanks to #suworks and #turbonola for coming by hanging out with us and attend to any special needs to make sure that the calibration goes smooth.
Got some pictures now that the FRS has been washed and was able to do some further tuning on the streets to get the AFRs exactly how I wanted them.
All I have to say is that I got a satisfied client once again. Here are the snaps form that day.